Rite-Way Fencing is Canada’s largest fencing company, with 13 branches in AB, BC, SK & ON.
We are looking for a experienced fence installer / supervisor for our Edmonton branch. This is a skilled position, and several years experience in a similar role, along with the following, are required:
- Experience installing and overseeing the installation of chain link fence, vinyl fence and ornamental fence systems.
- The ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and maps.
- Able to operate and use skid steers and hand and power tools safely. (Compliance with our company health and safety program is mandatory.)
- Measure, mark and set out fencing.
- On site problem solving related to installations. From time to time, you may act as a liaison between customers and estimators / project managers in our office.
- This job is physical in nature, and you will be required to lift moderate weights and install fence on site.
In addition to these fence specific skills, we require someone who is:
- Has a clean drivers abstract
- Is able to pass drug testing for work on commercial and industrial sites
- Can pass a criminal record check for work on government and related projects
If you meet all of these requirements, we want to hear from you!
Please note that while a salary range is stated for this position, this is commensurate with experience.